Since the beginnings of transportation in general and especially aviation, weather has proven to be significantly impact operations. ASSURE brings a large alliance of weather expertise including weather forecasting, low-altitude weather forecasting, rain and icing effects, turbulence, and other environmental influences.
- ASSURE’s Research Partner, RFRL at Mississippi State, Works with ARM Aerial Facility Testing Instrument Configuration in Skies Above Mississippi
- Reuters’ Story Highlights How ASSURE, WiBotic and University of Montana Collaborate to Upgrade UAS Battery Power, Recharging Technology to Use Drones to Help Fight Wildfires
- Embry-Riddle Studies Hyperlocal Weather Prediction for Drone Operation
- ASSURE Research Partner, UAH, has Two Research Centers with Roles in New $360 Million National Water Alliance
- University of Alabama to lead NOAA institute to advance water and flood prediction—will use ASSURE Partner UAH Research Centers for UAS and IT Expertise
ASSURE allows industry and government agencies direct access to the capabilities and expertise of 26 universities and their researchers worldwide. The skills, abilities, and experience housed within ASSURE are critical to the success of our mission and the mission of our many partnering entities. The ASSURE organization is passionate about quality and meaningful research that safely and efficiently brings UAS into the National Airspace. If you see a topic area you would like to know more about please contact us directly for more information.
Related Research Projects