Testing and Surveys
The ASSURE alliance’s 25 research institutions and its 100+ industry partners can conduct virtually any manner of testing. To list just a few: material testing, component testing, impact testing, hot/cold and vibration testing, integration testing, flight testing, software and hardware testing, human-in-the-loop and much more to include survey development, delivery, and processing.
- ASSURE’s Research Partner, RFRL at Mississippi State, Works with ARM Aerial Facility Testing Instrument Configuration in Skies Above Mississippi
- Research Partner, University of Alabama at Huntsville and Huntsville International Airport Work Together to be Selected as Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Detection and Mitigation Research Program Test Site
- FAA Grants $5.8 Million to Center of Excellence, ASSURE, Led by Mississippi State University
- Embry-Riddle Studies Hyperlocal Weather Prediction for Drone Operation
- LabManager Features ASSURE Lead University, Mississippi State University’s Research
ASSURE allows industry and government agencies direct access to the capabilities and expertise of 26 universities and their researchers worldwide. The skills, abilities, and experience housed within ASSURE are critical to the success of our mission and the mission of our many partnering entities. The ASSURE organization is passionate about quality and meaningful research that safely and efficiently brings UAS into the National Airspace. If you see a topic area you would like to know more about please contact us directly for more information.
Related Research Projects