In the fast-paced development, and rollout of unmanned and autonomous systems is simply outpacing the speed of which regulators can keep up. Industry consensus standards serve as an efficient and effective way for industry and public safety entities to establish the performance criteria and means of compliance enabling the safe integration of unmanned systems with manned systems. Much of ASSURE research portfolio supports these industry standards groups’ development and the regulator’s validation, and verification of accepted and published standards.
- ASSURE’s Research Partner, RFRL at Mississippi State, Works with ARM Aerial Facility Testing Instrument Configuration in Skies Above Mississippi
- FAA Awards $2.8 Million in Drone Research Grants to ASSURE’s Five Research Universities
- FAA Grants $5.8 Million to Center of Excellence, ASSURE, Led by Mississippi State University
- ASSURE Research Partner, UAF, Makes Alaska’s First Large Drone Flight from an International Airport
- ASSURE Partner, K-State Salina, Led Innovation Competition, Rewards Drone Enthusiasts for Their Innovative Ideas
- ASSURE Leader Joins Top Officials at Resiliency of Airspace WRP Principals’ Meeting
- Fireside Chat: ASSURE Research Experts Will Discuss UAS Right-of-way for BVLOS Operations
ASSURE allows industry and government agencies direct access to the capabilities and expertise of 26 universities and their researchers worldwide. The skills, abilities, and experience housed within ASSURE are critical to the success of our mission and the mission of our many partnering entities. The ASSURE organization is passionate about quality and meaningful research that safely and efficiently brings UAS into the National Airspace. If you see a topic area you would like to know more about please contact us directly for more information.
Related Research Projects